FlyingPigMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FlyingPigMS

Where Ian forces people to love Pigs :]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Girl characters cant buy girl stuff

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Faggot
Nub

Girl characters cant buy girl stuff Empty
PostSubject: Girl characters cant buy girl stuff   Girl characters cant buy girl stuff EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 4:41 am

well i ran across this new player that said that girl chars cant wear girl equips so i tried creating one and buying the girl nx equips but you cant buy it the best solution is to give everyone their own pin so they can send the equips from their main acc as gifts *thats if you cant fix the nx bug. Wink
Back to top Go down
Keiyu
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

PostSubject: Re: Girl characters cant buy girl stuff   Girl characters cant buy girl stuff EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 2:23 pm

Uhmmm, lol. Best way to buy Nx on girls is for them to just like wear all the stuff they want to buy in CS. Then under the screen that shows your character wearing the items you wish to buy there's three options/tab things. You click the "Buy Equipped Items" one. Bam! Then you should have your clothes that you want. -cough- Don't ask me how I know... I just know dammit! D:
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sway2therhthym
~Glomp
Pro Nub
Pro Nub
~Glomp

PostSubject: Re: Girl characters cant buy girl stuff   Girl characters cant buy girl stuff EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 2:44 am

I thought it was meant to be like that;
& what Danny said [above].
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girl characters cant buy girl stuff   Girl characters cant buy girl stuff Empty

Back to top Go down

Girl characters cant buy girl stuff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FlyingPigMS :: Help and Support :: Bug Report-
Jump to: