FlyingPigMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FlyingPigMS

Where Ian forces people to love Pigs :]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Woosh, Looks Like Schools Back In Session!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Keiyu
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Woosh, Looks Like Schools Back In Session! Empty
PostSubject: Woosh, Looks Like Schools Back In Session!   Woosh, Looks Like Schools Back In Session! EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:45 pm

Well for me, I get a new schedule; Art I and Intro-Game Design. But what I'm hearing today be the start of school for some people. Wellz, good luck everyone and have a nice first day. For those people that have already started, just think of it as your going to get out of school earlier then the people after you. People who don't have school yet, pfft your falling back behind the rest. Anyways, I'm out~ Let the year of 09-10 begin, with all of it's glory! THIIISSS ISHHH SPARTAHH-TADDAAA-TADAAAAA! D;<
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sway2therhthym
Musiq
Admin
Admin
Musiq

PostSubject: Re: Woosh, Looks Like Schools Back In Session!   Woosh, Looks Like Schools Back In Session! EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 1:58 pm

Why you up so early / late? Lol.
I get out around June 4th or something O;
Teehee, Class of '12 ftw (;
- Ew, I'm gonna die / the world's gonna end graduation year.

Keiyu wrote:
SPARTAHH-TADDAAA-TADAAAAA

Tadaa ? That's like saying, "SHI KA BAM!".
LOOOL.
Back to top Go down
Keiyu
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

PostSubject: Re: Woosh, Looks Like Schools Back In Session!   Woosh, Looks Like Schools Back In Session! EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 5:40 pm

Lol, I'm always up by 5... It takes me like... 2 hours to get ready for school. Cause you see... I like find a shirt to wear... then fall back asleep... then wake up to get some pants to wear then fall back to sleep... then find some socks and shoes and fall back asleep again... You get the picture. I sorta drag my feet getting ready for any kind of schooling. x;

Lol~ You'll be handed your diploma and a big asteriod comes out of no where and ends existence. At least you'd be able to say, "I GRADUATED!" xD (Oh and yeah, I'm on break at the moment so I can get on the computers and do stuffs :3)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sway2therhthym
Musiq
Admin
Admin
Musiq

PostSubject: Re: Woosh, Looks Like Schools Back In Session!   Woosh, Looks Like Schools Back In Session! EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:45 am

Who the hell falls asleep getting dressed ? D:

You're gonna jynx that.
EWW, lucky D:
Back to top Go down
xILegoIx
Nub
xILegoIx

PostSubject: Re: Woosh, Looks Like Schools Back In Session!   Woosh, Looks Like Schools Back In Session! EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 2:07 am

Nu!! I'm class of '12 I don't wanna die when I graduate!! TT_TT
Back to top Go down
Musiq
Admin
Admin
Musiq

PostSubject: Re: Woosh, Looks Like Schools Back In Session!   Woosh, Looks Like Schools Back In Session! EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:48 am

YAYZ FOR CLASS OF '12 <33
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woosh, Looks Like Schools Back In Session!   Woosh, Looks Like Schools Back In Session! Empty

Back to top Go down

Woosh, Looks Like Schools Back In Session!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FlyingPigMS :: Forum / General Talk :: Spam / Random-
Jump to: